Tarab Ling Association was established in 1999 by Tarab Tulku Rinpoche
- Make available the universalities of the Ancient Indian Inner Science of Mind and Reality (in reference to Ancient Nalanda University) and its relationship with contemporary science;
- Teach the implications and implementation of these universalities to meet the most urgent problems in the modern world and to shoulder universal responsibilities.
- Support human development through insight into the interrelated nature Pratityasamutpada (tendrel/tenjung).
- Create peace by developing love and compassion between individuals, peoples, and faiths
- Support harmony between man and nature.
General Public Program
- Study and Training Program in Unity in Duality (UD) – Pratityasamutpada (tendrel/tenjung) –, teaching the universalities of Ancient Indian Inner Science with relation to Contemporary Science
- Specific UD Study Programs of short-term international courses for students from other institutes
- Short term international UD courses designed for professional development
- Short term international UD Courses designed for specific working fields and groups
- Short term International UD Courses designed for problem solving
- Contemplation and meditation retreats
- Research the implications of the knowledge of Ancient Inner Science of Mind and Phenomena in contemporary science, the helping professions, and education
- Implement findings in the scientific fields, helping professions and educational institutions
- Compile, archive and publish teaching materials from Tarab Tulku Rinpoche and senior UD teachers and adequate comparative works.
Host International Conferences