Module III B is taught together with/ parallel to Module III A. Postgraduate studies and training in U.D. Psychotherapeutic Application. This part ends with a final examination.
a) Passed exams of Module I + II,
b) The participants must be working as a psychologist, psychotherapist or a medical doctor with at least one year of psychotherapeutic experience in working with clients at the beginning of Module III,
c) At least 2 individual sessions (1 hr. each) in U.D. Personal Development and 2 individual sessions (2-3 hrs. each) in U.D. Psychotherapeutic Application (started in Module II),
d) Consent of the Tarab Institute International (TII) Educational Director.
Each course: 5 days with teaching, group work, individual sessions and supervision.
Time frame: 2 years.
1st Year in U.D. Psychotherapeutic Application
The formal teachings and training in U.D. Psychotherapeutic Application are presented and investigated in three courses:
Module III B, 1: U.D. Psychotherapeutic Application with particular regard to:
- The therapist – client meeting/relationship from the U.D.-view of Subject – Object and Body – Mind.
- Psychodynamic processes, conscious as well as subconscious, in the work with clients.
- Work with case studies based on the view of subject – object interrelationship in theory and practice.
Module III B, 2: U.D. Psychotherapeutic Application with particular regard to:
- Dealing with different types of problematic self-referential structures; studying their etiology and how they manifest, applying the appropriate methods from U.D. Psychotherapeutic Application.
- U.D. specific dual transformation of the problematic core structure / the vulnerable self reference, based on the view of subject-object and body-mind interrelationship in theory and practice.
Module III B, 3: U.D. Psychotherapeutic Application with particular regard to:
- Dynamics of existential fear and the psychotherapeutic application of the death process as a means for non-dual transformation of the problematic core structure (vulnerable self-references), based on the view of
Subject – Object, Body – Mind and Potential Field – Matter interrelationship, in theory and practice
- Dealing with stress in an adequate way from U.D. point of view.
- Summary of U.D. Training, Module III.
+ weekend course:
2nd Year in U.D. Psychotherapeutic Application
12 months of individual studies and review of the most important points of the training in connection with:
1. Two meetings in U.D. – group-supervision aimed at personal integration and experiential deepening of the U.D. Psychotherapeutic Application.
2. Continuation of the individual sessions in U.D. Psychotherapeutic Application and Supervision.
+ Additional Training Units:
1. Ancient Eastern Dream Wisdom as Therapeutic Means
2. Emotional Freedom, to be taken during the first year of Module IIIB
3. Individual sessions in Psychotherapeutic Application and Supervision:
- At least 10 individual sessions in U.D. Psychotherapeutic Application (2-3 hrs each).
- At least 5 individual sessions in U.D. Supervision.
4. Four case studies with clients, utilizing U.D. Psychotherapeutic Application, whom the therapist should continually have worked with for at least half a year. Duration of the therapy sessions: 2-3 hrs.
5. Two case studies with selected relationship, utilizing view and methods of U.D. Art of Relating, over a period of at least six months.
The case reports will be evaluated by the examiners.
Final Examination: The U.D. Psychotherapeutic Application ends with a written paper based on personal experience with one's own therapeutic process and individual work with clients in U.D. Psychotherapeutic Application. The theory of U.D. Science of Mind and Reality, Personal Development and Psychotherapeutic Application should support the presentation. The final paper is handed in after completing one's sessions in U.D. Psychotherapy and Supervision, the supervision-weekends and the case studies.